Investing in Moon Gate Antigua
As Antigua and Barbuda’s newest Citizen by Investment Program (CIP) Approved development, Moon Gate allows the investor applicant the opportunity to obtain Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship through the purchase of competitively priced, free hold property that is a sound investment, in a beautiful location.
- Visa free access to over 150 countries
- No restrictions on dual nationality
- Decision is rendered in 90 days
- Member of the British Commonwealth
- Progressive and stable and multi-cultural democracy
- Well established legal and regulatory framework
- Government is committed to success and works with inward investors and applicants
- Attractive tax regime with no tax on worldwide income, inheritance, or capital gains
- Stable currency pegged EC $2.70 to US $1.
Moon Gate Antigua Citizenship by Investment Highlights
- Moon Gate Antigua is a 40 Suite Boutique Hotel featuring a centralized Clubhouse, Cocktail Bar & Lounge, a dedicated A la Carte Restaurant, Spa and community infinity pool.
- The Luxury Suite Hotel is located at Half Moon Bay within a 2 minute walk away from one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean
- Desirable Hotel Investment in an excellent location near world-class beach, resort and a national park
- Optional income-producing rental program, offering turn-key solutions for investors
- Freehold real estate investment with single title deed over all real estate purchases
- Investment can be made jointly by two investors, qualifying two families for the CIP
- All 40 suites are climate controlled, fully furnished and come with access to a wide range of entrainment options and services.
- There are 3 options of suites available, The Standard Suite, The Premium Suite with Plunge Pool and the One Bedroom Penthouse Suite with Plunge Pool.
- Applicants can also qualify for the program by purchasing HALF of the Premium Suite with Plunge Pool or a THIRD of the One Bedroom Penthouse Suite with Plunge Pool since the minimum investment level is only US$200,000.
- Professionally managed and maintained by the Developer and Hotel Management company.
- Streamlined purchase and CIP application process.
- Buyers will obtain their Antigua & Barbuda passport in 3 to 6 months.